Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Time: 4:00 to 6:00pm
Location: Harvard Chan School, Kresge Café (677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA) map
- View last year's list of registered employers.
- View last year's Facebook event page.
- Talk to @harvardocs and attending employers on Twitter before and during the event using #HarvardLSHC.
The 2017 Harvard Life Sciences & Healthcare Career Expo is a great opportunity to meet and network with organizations and companies with full-time and internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdocs, in R&D, bioinformatics, business development, medical devices, healthtech, scientific publishing, sales & marketing, and more.
The Expo will feature organizations and companies who are:
- Developing medicines and therapies for serious and life-threatening diseases such as cancer, malaria, polio, tuberculosis, HIV, pneumonia, and typhoid.
- Fueling groundbreaking advancements in life science research, translational and consumer genomics, and molecular diagnostics.
- Improving and saving lives in developing countries through the use of quantitative analysis.
- Creating disease modeling and data analysis tools and software.
- Bringing science, well-being measurement, outcome monitoring, and predictive modeling to public child welfare agencies.
- Building advanced cloud computing platforms for genomics data analysis.
- Utilizing the latest techniques in state-of-the-art facilities to support medical relief and education efforts around the globe.
Eligibility: This event is open to Harvard College undergraduates and alumni, master's and Ph.D. students and alumni in the Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, bachelor's and master’s students in the Harvard Extension School degree granting programs, students and alumni of the Harvard Chan School of Public Health, and Harvard postdoctoral fellows.
**Please bring your Harvard ID for building access.
BEFORE THE FAIR:
Explore Life Sciences Careers Panel
Tuesday, February 28th, 5:30 to 7pm
Kresge Building, Room 200, 677 Huntington Avenue
Interested in a career in the life sciences and healthcare industry? Come to this panel to hear from scientists from leading healthcare and life sciences organizations about transitioning from scientific training to various positions in industry and research.
- Mike Famulare, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, Institute for Disease Modeling
- Haley Kim, Ph.D., Regulatory Affairs, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Sean Ramirez, Ph.D., Staff Scientist, Consumables Development Department, illumina
- Angela Yen, Ph.D., Research Scientist Computational Genomics, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Please register to attend: open to Harvard students and post-doctoral fellows.