Post a Job or Internship
Alumni and parents wishing to hire a Faculty of Arts and Sciences student can post positions for free on Crimson Careers (the Office of Career Services' online jobs and internships database). Please register using the Employer/Alumni section of Crimson Careers. Exclusive for Harvard alumni and parents: You may list your contact information on the job posting form so that students can reach out to you directly to discuss the available position.
Offer a Winternship (January Break)
A Winternship is an unpaid job-shadowing experience, lasting from one to 18 days during the winter break. Winternships allow students to observe and ask questions, gain hands-on experience, learn about an organization or industry, and build relationships. Learn more about proposing a Winternship.
Participate in a Program on Campus
Many alumni in diverse fields enjoy connecting with students by participating in educational programs on campus.
- Participate in a career program.
- Sit on a panel, represent your organization or field at a career event, or participate virtually in a career chat. Email your interest and field to email@example.com.
- Apply to be a Professional in Residence.
- The goal of the Harvard Professional in Residence program is to connect students to alumni in the professional world across a variety of sectors to facilitate a deeper, cutting-edge understanding of career opportunities and trends. Some activities include office hours, lunch-time career chats, and evening workshops/seminars related to an industry area. OCS seeks alumni from all fields for this program; to volunteer your time as a Professional in Residence, please complete the application.
- Harvard Alumni Association (HAA) Wintersession Programming.
Join the Online Alumni Community
Offer advice to students and other alumni by joining the HAA online alumni community of people willing to network with students and other alumni. See the Harvard alumni directory registration page for details.<embed>