Crimson Careers is the centralized hub for:
- Jobs and internships posted exclusively to Harvard students. These include:
- Nonprofit, engineering, and other diverse internships, both national and international.
- Opportunities posted by Harvard Centers and departments.
- Opportunities posted by Harvard alumni.
- Campus Interview jobs and internships (requires activation).
- Internships posted by consortia partners iNet and UCAN.
- iNet internship postings represent a range of industries (the top five being nonprofits, media, marketing, internet, and startups) and locations (the top five being California, New York, nationwide, Washington D.C., and Massachusetts).
- UCAN Internship Exchange listings are shared by 20 national colleges and universities, and include thousands of domestic and international opportunities.
- Scheduling one-on-one appointments with OCS advisers.
Note: In September, only seniors, GSAS students/alumni, and HES degree students/alumni have access to one-on-one appointments.
- OCS event registration.