Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Location: Gutman Conference Center (6 Appian Way) map
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students.
Network with nonprofit and mission-driven organizations that span a range of fields, including government and education. Find an internship, job, or career that will make a positive social impact at all levels, and become an agent for change at the Social Impact Expo.
View this year's Facebook event.
Current participating organizations include:
Policy Research / Consulting / Government
- Abt Associates
- American Enterprise Institute
- Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Environment America
- Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy
- U.S. Public Interest Research Group
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- City Year
- Creative Associates International, Inc.
- Educational Justice
- Frontier Group
- International Institute of New England
- Jobs for the Future
- Project Starfish
- The Center for Mindful Learning
- Bellwether Education Partners
- Better Lesson
- Families for Excellent Schools
- Harvard Alumni Affairs & Development
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard University
- InGenius Prep
- Let's Get Ready
Co-sponsored by: The FAS Office of Career Services (OCS), and Harvard Graduate School of Education.