Date: Monday, February 26, 2018
Time: 3:00pm - 5:30pm
*NEW* Location: Design and Media Center Atrium at MassArt (621 Huntington Avenue, Boston - at the corner of Longwood and Huntington Ave)
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University students and post-doctoral fellows.
- View, search, and filter the list of participating organizations. (If you are unable to view the full organization details, try downloading the latest version of your browser. You can also view the full details in Crimson Careers under the "Events" tab.)
- View this year's Facebook event.
- Check our our student-written blog: 8 Organizations to Meet at the Expo.
- Talk to @harvardocs and attending employers on Twitter before and during the event using #HarvardLSHC.
The 2018 Harvard Life Sciences & Healthcare Career Expo is a great opportunity to meet and network with organizations and companies with full-time and internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdocs, in R&D, bioinformatics, business development, medical devices, healthtech, scientific publishing, sales & marketing, and more.
The Expo features organizations and companies that are:
- Developing medicines and therapies for serious and life-threatening diseases such as cancer, malaria, polio, tuberculosis, HIV, pneumonia, and typhoid.
- Fueling groundbreaking advancements in life science research, translational and consumer genomics, and molecular diagnostics.
- Improving and saving lives in developing countries through the use of quantitative analysis.
- Creating disease modeling and data analysis tools and software.
- Bringing science, well-being measurement, outcome monitoring, and predictive modeling to public child welfare agencies.
- Building advanced cloud computing platforms for genomics data analysis.
- Utilizing the latest techniques in state-of-the-art facilities to support medical relief and education efforts around the globe.