Date: Monday, February 26, 2018
Time: 3:00pm - 5:30pm
*NEW* Location: Design and Media Center Atrium at MassArt (621 Huntington Avenue, Boston - at the corner of Longwood and Huntington Ave)
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University students and post-doctoral fellows.
- View current list of participating employers.
- View this year's Facebook event.
- Talk to @harvardocs and attending employers on Twitter before and during the event using #HarvardLSHC.
The 2018 Harvard Life Sciences & Healthcare Career Expo is a great opportunity to meet and network with organizations and companies with full-time and internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdocs, in R&D, bioinformatics, business development, medical devices, healthtech, scientific publishing, sales & marketing, and more.
The Expo features organizations and companies who are:
- Developing medicines and therapies for serious and life-threatening diseases such as cancer, malaria, polio, tuberculosis, HIV, pneumonia, and typhoid.
- Fueling groundbreaking advancements in life science research, translational and consumer genomics, and molecular diagnostics.
- Improving and saving lives in developing countries through the use of quantitative analysis.
- Creating disease modeling and data analysis tools and software.
- Bringing science, well-being measurement, outcome monitoring, and predictive modeling to public child welfare agencies.
- Building advanced cloud computing platforms for genomics data analysis.
- Utilizing the latest techniques in state-of-the-art facilities to support medical relief and education efforts around the globe.