Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
Time: 3:00 - 5:30pm
Location: TBD, Harvard University Campus, Cambridge, MA 02138
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students and post-doctoral fellows - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years. Valid Harvard Student ID required for entry.
The Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Expo is a great opportunity to meet and network with organizations and companies with full-time and internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdocs, in R&D, bioinformatics, business development, medical devices, health tech, scientific publishing, sales & marketing, and more.
The Expo features organizations and companies that are:
- Developing medicines and therapies for serious and life-threatening diseases such as cancer, malaria, polio, tuberculosis, HIV, pneumonia, and typhoid.
- Fueling groundbreaking advancements in life science research, translational and consumer genomics, and molecular diagnostics.
- Improving and saving lives in developing countries through the use of quantitative analysis.
- Creating disease modeling and data analysis tools and software.
- Bringing science, well-being measurement, outcome monitoring, and predictive modeling to public child welfare agencies.
- Building advanced cloud computing platforms for genomics data analysis.
- Utilizing the latest techniques in state-of-the-art facilities to support medical relief and education efforts around the globe.
EMPLOYERS: Registration information is available here.