LinkedIn is an online professional networking tool that boasts over 300 million members in more than 200 countries (representing 170+ industries). LinkedIn can be used to:
- Research jobs and industries.
- Exchange information or advice.
- Locate and contact professionals.
Additionally, LinkedIn lists job, internship, and volunteer opportunities. 79% of job opportunities are posted on at least one social network, and 77% of those are posted on LinkedIn.
- Download LinkedIn tip sheets and learn how to:
- Visit the LinkedIn student portal for additional tip sheets and guidance.
Ask at the front desk for assistance with your LinkedIn profile during daily drop-ins, 1:00 – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. Check OCS event calendars for upcoming workshops, including “OCS Insider Tips for LinkedIn.”
LinkedIn Photo Booth
Need a professional-looking picture for your LinkedIn profile?
- Schedule a photo booth session at https://calendly.com/ocsphoto/schedule
- Attend a photo booth drop-in session 3:00 - 4:00pm every Wednesday during the school year
**Please note photo booth services are only for students in the Faculty of Arts & Sciences (Harvard College, Harvard Extension, The Graduate School of Arts & Sciences)