Enrollment in graduate school should be your decision, based on an academic interest, the need for specialized training and education for professional advancement, and/or a desire for personal enrichment. The critical and fundamental step in considering graduate study is to understand why you want to pursue a graduate degree. To set the stage for careful decision making, it is important to clarify your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree, your goals for study and research, and the realities of your intended career path.
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.), including creative writing, film, acting, visual arts, and more.
- Master's of Education (M.Ed./Ed.M.)
- Master's of Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) or Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Public Policy (M.P.P.) or Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Global & Public Health degrees: Master of Public Health (M.P.H.), Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.), Master of Science in Public Health (M.S.P.H.), Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.), Master of Urban Planning (M.U.P.), Master of City Planning (M.C.P.)
- Master's (M.Eng./M.Sc.Eng.) or Ph.D. in Engineering or Technology
Come to OCS and meet with an adviser to discuss your graduate school questions.