Date: Friday, February 5, 2021 *Registration deadline is Monday, February 1.
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm ET
Location: Virtual (via Symplicity - see below for registration instructions)
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University degree students and alumni - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.The eight Ivy League schools team up annually to host the All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair. Graduate and undergraduate students are invited to meet representatives from organizations in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors across a multitude of industries.Register HERE to attend the fair. See below for information on additional programs and to apply to the interview day.
February 1-3: Graduate Program Information Sessions
Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale will hold virtual graduate program information sessions for students wishing to explore graduate school opportunities in environmental fields.
February 4: Interviews (Applications Due January 3)
Several employers will be conducting virtual interviews with students on February 4 (day before the Fair) for specific positions and to assess their overall fit for the organization. Employers will select candidates to interview from the Resume Book and from specific applications, so be sure to submit information to both.
Employers hosting interviews include: Arava Institute for Environmental Studies, Creative Team for The Public Interest Network, CS Energy, EmPower Solar, Hannon Armstrong, PowerMarket, Roux Associates, Inc., Safari Energy, and The Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Resume Book: Log in or create a new account in Symplicity -> Documents -> Opt-in Books -> All Ivy Resume Book 2021-> Add Resume
- Apply to Posted Positions: Log in to Symplicity -> Events -> Career Fairs -> The All Ivy Career Fair 2021 -> Positions. Click on each position and submit the requested documentation. Positions have All Ivy 2021 in the title. You may find that other employers attending the Fair may post positions. You are welcome and encourages to apply to those as well, but please note they are separate from the interviews on February 4 and will not have All Ivy 2021 in the title.
The deadline to apply to the positions by the employers listed above is January 3 at 11:55PM. Applications will not be accepted after this date. Students selected for interviews will be contacted on or around January 19. Interviews will take place virtually between 8AM-6PM ET.
February 5: All Ivy Career Fair
Important: Students/alumni must register by Monday, February 1 to attend.
Representatives from public agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations, and corporations participate in the Fair to discuss careers, internships, full-time positions and graduate opportunities in a variety of fields. For a full list of employers, click here. The Fair will take place from 10AM-1PM ET.
- Visit the All Ivy Career Fair website.
- Click on the Registration student tab and create a new account using your University email.
This is a 2 step process.
- You will need to first verify your email and will receive confirmation once your registration is approved.
- Once your registration is approved, log in, click on Events->Career Fairs->All Ivy Fair->RSVP
- Submit your resume to the All Ivy Resume Book
- Follow us to get updates as employers sign up.
- Check out the the OCS Virtual Career Fair Tips for advice on what to do before, during, and after a virtual fair.
- Review these tips for navigating career fairs in Symplicity.
Follow @harvardOCS on Instagram to learn about internships, employers, and summer funding!