Crimson Careers is the centralized hub for:
Jobs and internships posted exclusively to Harvard students. These include:
- Nonprofit, engineering, and other diverse internships, both national and international.
- Opportunities posted by Harvard Centers and departments.
- Opportunities posted by Harvard alumni.
- Campus Interview jobs and internships (requires activation).
Scheduling one-on-one appointments with OCS advisers.
Note: In September, only seniors, GSAS students/alumni, and HES degree students/alumni have access to one-on-one appointments.
OCS event registration.
Internships posted by consortia partners UCAN and iNet.
- UCAN & INET are internship databases to use in addition to Crimson Careers.
- UCAN Internship Exchange listings are shared by 20 national colleges and universities, and include thousands of domestic and international opportunities.
iNet internship postings represent a range of industries (the top five being nonprofits, media, marketing, tech, and startups) and locations (the top five being California, New York, nationwide, Washington D.C., and Massachusetts). NOTE: The iNet platform will discontinue on June 30, 2019.
Instructions to sign-up for a UCAN and iNet account:
- Hit the "sign-up" button and use your Harvard College email.
- You'll receive an automatic email with a link to click to verify your email address. Be sure to do this or your account will not be approved.
- Once you've verified your email, your account access will be approved, usually within one business day. You will receive a confirmation email, with a link to set your password.
- Once you have accounts you can either use the links provided above, or you may access UCAN & INET through Crimson Careers. The links will be on the bottom right of your screen in a box titled "Jump To."