Crimson Careers is the centralized hub for:
Jobs and internships posted exclusively to Harvard students. These include:
- Nonprofit, engineering, and other diverse internships, both national and international.
- Opportunities posted by Harvard Centers and departments.
- Opportunities posted by Harvard alumni.
- OCS Recruiting Program jobs and internships (requires activation).
How to apply:
Scheduling one-on-one appointments with OCS advisers.
Note: In September, only seniors, GSAS students/alumni, and HES degree students/alumni have access to one-on-one appointments.
OCS event registration.
OCS virtual career fairs.
Internships posted by consortia partner UCAN.
- UCAN is an internship database to use in addition to Crimson Careers.
UCAN Internship Exchange listings are shared by 20 national colleges and universities, and include thousands of domestic and international opportunities.
Instructions to sign-up for a UCAN account:
- Hit the "sign-up" button and use your Harvard email.
- You'll receive an automatic email with a link to click to verify your email address. Be sure to do this or your account will not be approved.
- Once you've verified your email, your account access will be approved, usually within one business day. You will receive a confirmation email, with a link to set your password.
- For convenience, you may also access UCAN through Crimson Careers. The link will be on the bottom right of your screen in a box titled "Jump To."