The Harvard Alumni Association online alumni community, the only verified network of Harvard alumni, is available to Harvard students and alumni. Set up your profile and start building your Harvard Network today.
Please note that students in the Harvard Extension School programs do not currently have access to the Alumni Directory until after graduation.
How to Use the Harvard Alumni Directory
- Visit community.alumni.harvard.edu and log in with your HarvardKey. If you haven’t claimed your HarvardKey, you need to do that first at key.harvard.edu.
- Fill out your profile so alumni and fellow students can find you.
- Using filters and keywords, search the directory by industry, specialty, company, concentration, House, class year, and more.
- Look for alumni with "Career Network" on their profiles or filter your search results by "Career Network only" to find alumni who have volunteered to talk about their career experiences with students and other alumni.
- Use the email button in each profile to reach out to alumni and fellow students. Be sure to use a short and professional message.
- Participate in Discussion Forums.
Refer to the OCS Making Connections page for more tips. Remember to send a thank you email or note to any alumni you contact!
Build Your Harvard Network Today
- Visit community.alumni.harvard.edu to get started. For technical support, contact the Harvard Alumni Association Help Desk at email@example.com.
The Harvard Alumni Directory is not a tool for conducting job searches, and users should refrain from using the tool to solicit specific job opportunities.