Date: Friday, September 25, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 4:00pm ET
Location: Virtual through OCS Firsthand Advisers
At OCS, we acknowledge that career advancement is a social justice issue. To learn more, please see the OCS diversity statement.
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard FAS degree students - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations through Crimson Careers..
- Read the OCS Virtual Career Fair Tips for advice on what to do before, during, and after a virtual fair.
- Review the Firsthand Career Fair Tips in advance of the fair.
The fair will be visible to students in OCS Firsthand Advisers beginning three calendar days before the event.
Connect with organizations that offer job and internship programs intended for diverse undergraduate and graduate student populations. Learn about opportunities and resources designed to recruit, support, and promote diverse talent.
Below are just some of the 70 organizations attending the fair:
- Bain & Company
- Capital One
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Kensho Technologies
- Major League Baseball
- McKinsey & Company
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- United Talent Agency
- US Dept of Transportation Volpe Center