Date: Friday, November 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 4:30pm ET
Location: Brazen (virtual)
Eligibility: Harvard University, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, MIT, and Yale University engineering students.
Student Registration in Brazen:
- Registration required in Brazen to attend the fair. Use your school-affilated email to register.
- Once registered, your login information will allow you to do employer research, get familiar with the Brazen platform, and participate during the date/time of the event.
- Expect opportunities to chat in real time via text and/or video. You may need to "queue" for some employers, so plan for possible wait times.
- Check out the OCS Virtual Career Fair Tips for advice on what to do before, during, and after a virtual fair.
Event Overview: Meet representatives from engineering firms across the country seeking SEAS students for full-time and internship opportunities in innovative fields including robotics, energy, medical devices, environmental services, transportation, and design. This event is a collaboration between Harvard, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, MIT, and Yale University. Engineering students from these six institutions are invited to attend!
Participating Employers (as of 10/29/20):
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Analog Photonics
- Aramco Americas
- Brainlab, Inc.
- Brooks Automation
- Calico Life Sciences
- CesiumAstro Inc.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- EnPower, Inc.
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fulfil Solutions, Inc.
- Heila Technologies, Inc.
- Insulet Corporation
- Keysight Technologies
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Magna International
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Meso Scale Diagnostics
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, Inc.
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division
- Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program (NREIP)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Carderock Division
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport
- Numerica Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies
- Riverside Research
- Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
- Silgan Dispensing Systems
- Swift Solar
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- U.S. Department of State
- Wyze Labs, Inc.
Sponsored by: Hosted by the career offices at the Harvard FAS Office of Career Services & John A. Paulson School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, Boston University College of Engineering, Olin College, Tufts University, MIT, and Yale University.
EMPLOYERS: Registration information is available here.