Eligibility: Open to Harvard College undergraduates.
Connect with alumni working across entertainment as performers, writers, producers, directors, artists, agents, and executives. Hear about their paths from Harvard coming from a wide range of concentrations and how they pursued creative careers. Alums will share industry trends, tips for finding summer internships and entry-level jobs, as well as networking advice.
Hosted in partnership with the Hasty Pudding Theatricals - learn about the jump from college theatre and extracurriculars to a career in arts & entertainment!
- Mary Kate Burke (AB ‘06) Senior Editorial Producer at ABC News
- Kathleen Chen (AB ’09) Comedy Writer & Producer on the HULU series Animaniacs
- Eric J. Cheng (AB ’20) Actor & Writer
- Jaime Davila (AB ‘07) Founder/ President of Campanario Entertainment
- Peter Dodd (AB ‘06) Vice President of Development & Production, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Ryan Halprin (AB ‘12) Senior Vice President of Production at Rideback
- Tyler Lewis (AB '14, HBS '22) Global Brand Marketing, YouTube (former)
- Megan McDonnell (AB '14) Writer (WandaVision & sequel to Captain Marvel)
- Claire-Marie Murphy (AB ’10) Vice President, Creative Advertising at Universal Pictures
- Clifford Murray (AB ’10) Talent and Literary Manager at Management 360
- Alexandra Petri (AB ‘10) Humorist and Newspaper Columnist at the Washington Post
- Matt Whitaker (AB ‘12) Writer (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Emily in Paris, Girls5eva)
- Annie Winerip (AB ‘16) Director of Development at Nicole Kidman's Blossom Films