Undergraduates are invited to enjoy food from the African continent and hear from a diverse guest panel who have collectively worked in most if not all sub-Saharan African countries! Panelists have experience in global development, transportation, technology, emergency operations, healthcare, education, conflict prevention, peace building, startups, product design, engineering, business, and more! They’ve worked at organizations including UNICEF, United Nations Development Programme, African Union, General Electric Africa, PACEMaker International, Tesla, Nokia, and Gearbox.
- Zeinep Baimatova, HKS’19, Chief of Operations, UNICEF, Rwanda
- Zeenith Ebrahim, HKS’19, Founder, Jamii Life and GE Africa
- Peggy Mativo-Ochola,’14, HBS’20, Founder, PACEMaker International
- Jide Okeke, HKS’19, Senior Consultant, UNDP
- Juliet Wanyiri, MIT Sloan’19, Founder, FOONDI
An informal mixer, following the panel discussion, will offer an excellent opportunity to continue talking with panelists as well as other individuals with experiences in Africa.
Please register to attend: https://harvard-csm.symplicity.com/students/?signin_tab=0
This program is cosponsored by: The Office of Career Services (OCS), The Center for African Studies (CAS), Harvard Africa Business Investment Club (HABIC),Harvard African Student Association (HASA), and Youth Alliance for Leadership Development in Africa (YALDA).