- Intensive teamwork and leadership experience
- An opportunity to try out consulting for yourself, and to drive value for a real business
- Networking opportunities with consultant and industry mentors
- Current graduate and professional students at Harvard and MIT
- Current postdoctoral researchers at Harvard and MIT (including affiliated institutions)
- No prior business knowledge or consulting experience is required
In order to participate, you must be able to attend the following mandatory events:
- Kickoff Event: Monday, May 13th (2:00pm - 6:00pm)
- Consultant Mentoring Session: Friday, May 17th (2:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Industry/Client Mentoring Session: Monday, May 20th (2:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Semifinal, Final, and Reception: Friday, May 24th (9:00am - 5:00pm)
(Note that all required events will be held at either MIT or Harvard)
Optional event: Pre-kickoff Networking Night: Friday, May 10th
Application link: Please apply HERE by Friday, April 26th at 11:59pm.
For more information, please see the Case Competition website, and particularly the FAQ page for participants. Please direct all questions to the Case Competition organizing team at email@example.com. We look forward to reading your application!"