Harvard College Students: Apply Here
Event dates: Tuesday, January 18 - Friday, January 21
"Are you an entrepreneurial student looking for a dynamic skill set and tool box to market yourself successfully as a creative leader or to launch a project?
Apply to participate in a four-day wintersession program led by Jim Augustine ’01, COO of Zuckerberg Media, and Resident Artist at the OFA First-Year Arts Program. Jim is a media entrepreneur whose career has spanned theater, film, publishing, technology and business consulting. Listen to Jim describe the program here!
Workshops with Jim, sessions with keynote artists, lunch with Harvard faculty/staff and time for project work will guide you in ideating a creative project and developing it into an active plan with a defined trajectory.
You will learn about:
- fundraising, grant writing and budgeting
- networking and getting your “foot in the door”
- pitching content and ideas to industry reps
- building your resume, website and social media presence
- understanding management, representation, and protection of IP
- finding mentors and advocates
- gaining access to equipment, space, tangible needs, trainings and technology
- implementing equity, diversity, inclusion and belonging as a foundation to anti-racism and accessibility
Leave empowered to make creative visions a reality on your unique path to success!
Watch the video from Jim to learn more.