Each year, eight PhD candidates are chosen to receive in-depth, personalized mentoring and coaching designed to enhance their presentation skills. The program culminates in a symposium of brief, compelling talks where these scholars present their research from the Sanders Theatre stage.
As a GSAS PhD candidate, Harvard Horizons is a powerful opportunity for you to:
- Hone your research ideas in ways that powerfully assist dissertation work
- Improve your presentation skills to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Build community with peers across fields in GSAS
- Receive mentoring from 1–2 of the Harvard Horizons Faculty Fellows
- Receive up to $1,000 in professional development fund