Wondering what it takes to be a successful professional artist? Want to learn more about artist residency programs? Alumni who have pursued careers in visual arts and design will share their career stories and advice. PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND.
Panelists will include:
- Teddy Ninh ’20, Designer for Hook (working with Google Brands)
- Avery Williamson ’14, Multidisciplinary Artist
- Julia Rooney ’11, Yale MFA ’14 in Painting/Printmaking, Visual Artist
- Jasmine Cho ’14, Art Director at International Alliance of Stage Employees Local 829
- Elizabeth Mann ’20, Research Assistant at Sotheby's
If you have accessibility needs or questions related to this event, please contact email@example.com.