The health sciences field is growing, with thriving opportunities at biotechnology and pharmaceutical organizations. Join our alumni panelists as they discuss employment in the life sciences fields including how to leverage your skills to enter the rapidly evolving healthcare innovation space.
- Amanda Clark, PhD '21 (Chemical Biology), Manager, Global Scientific Communications, Biogen
- Amelia Henley, AB '20 (Chemistry), Medicinal Chemistry, Research Associate, Vertex
- Benjamin B. Kaufmann-Malaga, PhD '07 (Applied Physics), Director of Data Science, Calico Life Sciences
- Calvin Marambo, SB '19 (Bioengineering), Sr. Research Associate, Moderna
- Aldo Nascimento, AB '11 (Human Evolutionary Biology), PhD '18 UVA, Sr. Scientist, Intellia Therapeutics
If you have accessibility needs or questions related to this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.