- What kinds of networking should I be doing?
- What’s an informational interview, and how can I make the most of them?
- I’ve made my way to a “networking event,” now what?
- Do I need a pitch or elevator speech? How do I share "my story"?
- Is networking on social media beneficial for someone in my particular field?
If you want to enhance your job search with more networking, join us for a dynamic and interactive session with guest speaker Sabrina Woods, an experienced career development specialist who has a passion for both networking and teaching lively workshops.
Speaker Bio: Sabrina Woods is a Holistic Career Coach & Linkedin Trainer in private practice with 15+ years’ experience in the career services field at Harvard, Northeastern and the University of London. She regularly facilitates workshops and train-the-trainer sessions on topics ranging from the Meyers Briggs and Mindfulness to Networking and Salary Negotiation. Sabrina's workshops combine her insights, enthusiasm and infectious energy for maximum engagement. As a coach, she often draws on mindfulness practices and positive psychology principles to help her individual clients through their career transitions. When she’s not coaching or teaching, you can find her biking, meditating or, on a rainy day, baking brownies. For more info: www.sabrina-woods.comor www.linkedin.com/in/sabrinawoods."