Thursday, October 11, 2018, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
University Lutheran Church, 66 Winthrop St. (across from OCS)
Data Analytics and AI (artificial intelligence) are burgeoning fields with growing opportunities for those with advanced quantitative, analytical, and computational skills. Organizations are looking for scientists and engineers with personality who can demystify big data trends into understandable business terms. Learn more about how you can enter this exciting field, and talk with data scientists from a variety of firms that use analytics and AI as the foundation of their business model. PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH CRIMSON CAREERS TO ATTEND.
- Courtney Cochrane, Microsoft ’18 SM Computational Science and Engineering
- Daniel Finkel, PhD, Executive Office of Technology Services & Security
- Kristi Korsberg, Aetna ’12 AB Government, Global and Health Policy
- Victor Lei, Trip Advisor, ’16 SM Computational Science and Engineering
- Miruna Oprescu, Microsoft ’15 AB Physics and Mathematics