Career Services and Fellowship professionals will discuss the various aspects of next step planning, including the job search process and applying for Fellowships, Master's and PhD programs, and Business, Medical, and Law School admissions. Juniors and their families are invited to attend. After the panel OCS staffers will be available for 30 minutes to answer individual questions.
- Robin Mount, Director Office of Career Services
- Anthony Arcieri, Associate Director for Undergraduate Programs and Advising
- Deb Carroll, Associate Director for Data and Employer Development
- Nicole Satyanarayan, Assistant Director, Law and Non-Profits
- Gwen Volmar, Assistant Director Office of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships
- Oona Ceder, Associate Director for Premedical & Health Careers Advising