Pandemics aside, the job search process can be daunting. As many graduate students consider and prepare for a transition beyond academia during these uniquely challenging times, we look forward to shedding some light on success stories to provide strategies and hope for your search. At this virtual panel, learn secrets of success from recent GSAS alumni who secured great jobs during the pandemic. PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND.
- Victoria Hwang (PhD ’20 Applied Physics) – Biomedical Modeling Engineer at Apple
- Alejandro Lagomarsino (PhD ’20 Econ) - Data Scientist at Uber
- Blakely O’Conner (PhD ’20, Bioengineering) - Associate Director, Research/HEOR at Pack Health
- Pete Pellizzari (PhD '20 History) - Co-Founder and Managing Director at Threadable Books
- Victoria Tobolsky (PhD ’21, Human Evolutionary Biology) – Senior Associate at Clarion