Please register to attend. Zoom link will be circulated to registrants the week of the event.
Are you exploring your career options beyond academia, perhaps more than ever during these uncertain times? GSAS alumni are eager to meet current students and share their advice and support. Join this casual virtual networking event to discuss your career questions with GSAS alumni who have advanced degrees in the humanities and social sciences. This event is brought to you by the FAS Office of Career Services, the GSAS Office of Alumni Relations, and the GSAS Alumni Council.
- Khaleem Ali ’14, romance languages & literatures – Academic Coach, Academic Resource Center, Harvard University
- Caitlin Anderson AB ’00, PhD ’05 history, University of Cambridge – Business Development Manager, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Aaron Hatley ’15, American studies – Senior UX Research, Hubspot
- Ariane Schwartz ’11, the classics – Course Operations Specialist, McKinsey & Company
- Shanna Shulman ’03, health policy – Senior Program Officer, Richard & Susan Smith Family Foundation