Please register to attend. Zoom link will be circulated to registrants the week of the event.
Are you exploring your career options beyond academia, perhaps more than ever during these uncertain times? GSAS alumni are eager to meet current students and share their advice and support. Join this casual virtual networking event to discuss your career questions with GSAS alumni who have advanced degrees in STEM. This event is brought to you by the FAS Office of Career Services, the GSAS Office of Alumni Relations, and the GSAS Alumni Council.
- Wenting Cai ’19, chemistry & chemical biology – Associate, McKinsey & Company
- Carlos Loya PhD ’11, medical sciences, cell and developmental biology – Director of Corporate Development, Praxis Precision Medicines, Inc.
- Nitasha Manchanda, PhD '05, medical sciences, genetics - Independent Consultant, Venture Capital Funds, Start-ups, Life Sciences Consulting Firms
- Agustin Mohedas, PhD ’14, Harvard-MIT health sciences and technology – Research Analyst, Janus Henderson Investors U.S.
- Shaila Rahman PhD ’12, medical sciences, virology – Senior Director, Corporate and Business Development, EQRx
- Lauren Robertson ’18, biological sciences in public health – Worldwide Medical Postdoctoral Fellow, Biogen
- Jessica Sagers ’19, medical sciences, speech & hearing bioscience and technology – Head of Engagement, RA Capital Management