Looking for a summer internship or full-time job? Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet top employers from various industries at the Ivy+ Just in Time Virtual Career Fair coming up on April 7. Employers will be eager to meet you as they share information about currently available internships and full-time roles for 2021.
Join your peers from Brown, UChicago, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, MIT, Penn, Princeton, Stanford, and Yale as you engage with employers through high-quality video and small group information sessions. Undergraduates, graduate students, post-docs, and recent alumni of participating schools are welcome to attend.
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard FAS degree students - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
Register: login to Crimson Careers to access the registration link
Participating organizations include:
- ASUS Robotics & AI Center
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Match Education
- New York County District Attorney's Office
- Next Insurance
- Southern Teachers Agency
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- and more (xlsx)
Career Fair Platform Tips:
- Review the Talentspace FAQ page for event tips and tech troubleshooting
- Complete your profile by including your name, email, and uploading your cv/resume
- Pre-register for "Speeches" in advance to save your spot, plan your schedule, and show employers your interest
- Attend "Live Booths" for Q&A sessions and to speak with employers face-to-face
- Use Chrome browser for optimal connection speed