Rishi Ganti (A.M. 97, J.D. 00, Ph.D. 00) founded Orthogon Partners, an investment management firm in New York focused on esoteric assets which has been featured in Bloomberg TV, Businessweek, and The Wall Street Journal. In this talk he'll describe
- Difficulties in the transition from academe to industry
- Common mistakes graduates make when entering finance
- What it was like to start an investment fund
- How coming from Harvard helped, and hurt
- Truth and misconceptions about life in New York.
A 40 minute talk will be followed by Q&A. PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH CRIMSON CAREERS TO ATTEND.