In the lead up to the OCS Media, Marketing, Humanities and Creative Careers Expo, join a variety of working professionals to get their perspective on the importance of creativity. Learn about specific opportunities to use your creative skills in media, branding, marketing, advertising, journalism, publishing, and strategic communications. Panelists can also answer questions regarding trends, changes, entry-level requirements, the difference between marketing, advertising, and PR, hiring timelines, and more! There will be designated time after the panel for students to connect with panelists in breakout rooms.
Panelists will include:
- Nicholas Ciani ’08: Senior Editor at Simon & Schuster (One Signal Publishers / Atria Books)
- Miguel Cutiongco '12: Creative Partnership at NBCU at NBCUniversal Media
- Erin Gums ’08: Senior Brand Manager at Electronic Arts (EA)
- Soy Kim '14: Creator Product Marketing, Content Promotion at Spotify
- Spencer Ma '19: Senior Strategy Analyst, Ad Sales Division - Future of Advertising at NBC Universal Media
- Justin Worland '14: Senior Correspondent at TIME