Join us for a panel discussion featuring women in STEM who highlight their successes and challenges navigating careers in various STEM disciplines focused on environment and climate, ecofeminism and environmental justice. This panel is being hosted in collaboration with Harvard College Women’s Center.
- April Wickersham - Nuclear Operations Technical Specialist at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Caro Park - AB ’17, PhD candidate in Population Health Sciences, Department of Environmental Health, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Cheryl Calaustro – Conservation Biology Consultant (20 years of experience, including Wildlife Conservation Society)
- Yayuan Liu - Postdoctoral Researcher at MIT (focus on the intersection of electrochemistry and the environment)
- Yvette Gonzalez - Director of Outreach, International Institute of Astronautical Sciences
Harvard University welcomes individuals with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you would like to request accommodations or have questions about the access provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.