Are you interested in learning about the diversity in STEM? Are you unsure of your future career path? Do you want to hear from women who have succeeded in fields including biotech, academia, clinical medicine, robotics, technology, start-ups, and more?
Please join the Harvard College Women's Center's Women in STEM (WiSTEM) Mentorship Program, the Harvard College Undergraduate Research Association (HCURA), and the Harvard Office of Career Services (OCS) for a panel featuring women with STEM backgrounds who are now in a diverse array of careers. The panel is open to all Harvard students, faculty, and affiliates. The panel will be followed by a networking dinner with the panelists and influential Harvard faculty members. PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND.
5:30pm: Keynote Address by Professor Anouska Bhattacharyya from the Harvard Women and Gender Studies Department
5:40pm: Career Panel
- Kit McDonnell: Manager of Capital Markets and Special Projects at Ginkgo Bioworks
- Oksana Kharchenko: Senior Design Engineer at Amazon Robotics
- Rachel Murray: Co-CEO at She Geeks Out
- Romiya Barry, MS: Doctoral Researcher in Clinical Research
- Wendy Garrett, MD, PhD: Professor of Immunology and Infectious Diseases
6:30-7:30pm: Networking Dinner