Interested in learning about the diversity in STEM? Unsure of your future career path? Do you want to hear from women who have succeeded in fields including biotech, academia, clinical medicine, technology, start-ups, industry, policy, and more?
Please join the Harvard College Women's Center's Women in STEM (WiSTEM) Mentorship Program and the Harvard Office of Career Services (OCS) for a panel featuring women with STEM backgrounds who are now in a diverse array of careers. The panel is open to all Harvard students, faculty, and affiliates.
The panel will be followed by a virtual Zoom breakout rooms with the panelists. Please indicate which panelists are of interest to you in the form below.
Zoom link will be emailed to registered guests: PLEASE REGISTER.
5pm: Keynote Address
- Alexis Stokes, EdD: Harvard SEAS Diversity and Inclusion Engagement Launch Senior Manager
5:10pm: Career Panel
- Bridgette Wallace: Founder at [G]Code House
- Mami Iwamoto, MD: Ophthalmologist Specializing in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Eye Plastic Surgery
- Juanita Mathews, PhD: Postdoctoral Researcher in Molecular Biosciences at Tufts
- Xu Simon, PhD: Principal Microbiologist at Enozo, Science and Technology Policy Fellow at AAAS
- Molly Hester, MEng: Hardware Development Engineer at Amazon Robotics
6-6:30pm: Virtual Breakout Rooms
Co-hosted by the Harvard College Women's Center's Women in STEM (WiSTEM) Mentorship Program and the Harvard Office of Career Services (OCS).