OCS Overview (pdf)
- Harvard First Generation Program (HFGP) - focuses on directing college awareness to future first generation college students
- Harvard Primus - Student group facilitating the transition to college for first generation students, building a community, and providing a voice and platform for advocacy.
- First Generation Harvard Alumni Network (FGHA) - mentoring, advocacy, and networking opportunities for first-generation and/or low-income students and alumni of Harvard University.
- Academic Resource Center (ARC) - academic counseling, workshops and discussions, peer tutoring, the Harvard Course in Reading and Study Strategies, and self-help materials.
- Future Global Leaders Fellowship – Leadership training, high-level mentorship, and global internship funding.