The Office of Career Services supports additional domestic and international summer opportunities in partnership with the following programs:
Domestic Public Service
- Phillips Brooks House Association: Summer Urban Program - A set of 10 student-run summer camps with 12 different sites for children in Boston and Cambridge.
- Presidential Public Service Fellowships Program - Fellowships for undergraduate students participating in work, projects, or programs that serve the common good.
David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies Summer Programs (non-credit-bearing activities only)
- Summer Internship Programs
- IOP Director’s Internships
- Health & Spanish Immersion Program
- Harvard China Fund Student Internship Program (and other 8-week summer programs)
- Harvard Korea Institute
- Harvard Office for the Arts (students participating in 8-week or longer international experiences are eligible for Office of Career Services funding through the Artist Development Fellowship)
- Harvard Oxford Summer Internship in Medieval Archaeology
- Harvard Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute
- Harvard Student Agencies Let’s Go Guides International Researcher-Writer (open to rising juniors and rising seniors only)
- Institute of Politics (IOP) Director’s Internship Program (for international internships only)
- Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies (CES) Summer Internship Program
- Reischauer Institute for Japanese Studies Summer Internship Program
Eligible students* will be considered for OCS summer funding by applying directly to these programs.
*Eligible students are those whose standing is good and who enroll in the spring and fall semesters of 2019. OCS awards for international programs are primarily funded by the David Rockefeller International Experience Grant as well as other funds from our Summer Funding Donors List.