Career advancement is a social justice issue.
Welcome to the Fall Semester
OCS is open for virtual services, but our building at 54 Dunster Street is closed for the time being. We are actively monitoring email accounts during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9AM-5PM). We are conducting virtual advising appointments by phone, Skype, and Zoom, and hosting webinars in place of in-person events.
- For general questions, email email@example.com.
- For summer funding inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For employer-related questions, email email@example.com.
- In light of the FAS announcement about Fall 2020, please see the following information about career services for enrolled and on-leave students.
The Office of Career Services is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting students to opportunities for summer and post-graduation in order to foster their intellectual, social, and personal transformations. OCS serves students of Harvard College, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and Harvard Extension School degree programs. Learn more.
- Congratulations to the Harvard Class of 2020. No matter what your next steps are, the Office of Career Services is here to help! . Congratulations as well to our very own Rae Gilchrist '20! Many of you may have… t.co/fV3bvrIH5T
Harvard is practicing social distancing but OCS is still open for virtual services, wherever you may be. Please keep practicing safe distancing. The sooner we stop the chain of transmission, the sooner we can all be back together. Keep those around you safe. #whyistayathome t.co/ctxdvYLMh4
Like what you see here? Connect with some of these great employers and more now until 4pm at the #harvardstartupfair. Don't forget to come ready with your resume! #hireharvard @HBSRecruitMBA @innovationlab t.co/Tx3YHI3FMx
The #harvardstartupfair has over 80+ employers attending today @innovationlab Come see the great variety of employers covering industries such as EdTech, food & beverage, design, real estate, data analytics, and more! #hireharvard Stop by now until 4pm! t.co/oQPq9PTH3l
Check out some of these great companies ready to connect with you today at the #HarvardStartupFair #hireharvard t.co/hJ6tBUjnZq