LinkedIn is an online professional networking tool that boasts over 700 million members in more than 200 countries (representing 170+ industries). LinkedIn can be used to:
- Research jobs and industries.
- Exchange information or advice.
- Locate and contact professionals.
Additionally, LinkedIn lists job, internship, and volunteer opportunities. 79% of job opportunities are posted on at least one social network, and 77% of those are posted on LinkedIn.
- Download LinkedIn tip sheets and learn how to:
- Visit the LinkedIn student portal for additional tip sheets and guidance.
Email the front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your LinkedIn profile during daily drop-ins (College), express appointments (GSAS), and call-in advising (HES). Check OCS event calendars for upcoming workshops, including “LinkedIn for Networking, Career Building & The Job Search"