Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
Location: Harvard SOCH, 59 Shepard St (map)
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University students.
- View last year's Facebook event and invite your friends!
- View, search, and filter last year's list of participating organizations.
- Check out the OCS student blogger's Top 5 at the M3 Expo.
Considering a career in advertising, marketing, public relations, brand management, consumer products, journalism, or media? OCS invites you to hear from the biggest names in the communication services fields and connect with job and internship opportunities.
Start by attending the panel of alumni and other professionals working in these sectors:
- Consumer & Luxury Goods: Exploring Careers Panel
Friday, October 14, 2016 2:00 – 3:00pm
@Harvard SOCH (59 Shepard St., Cambridge, MA)
RSVP through Crimson Careers. Space is limited
Then network with the over 30 organizations that will be there, including:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Public Television
- Arnold Worldwide
- Jack Morton Worldwide
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- The Kraft Group
- The Washington Post
Catch the shuttle to the Harvard SOCH! In addition to the regularly scheduled shuttles, OCS has chartered a shuttle to run from the corner of Mt. Auburn and Holyoke to the SOCH. The first shuttle will leave Mt. Auburn and Holyoke at 1:45pm - look for the special Media, Marketing, and Merchandising Expo shuttle sign!