Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Location: Cabot Science Library in the Harvard Science Center (1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138)
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years. Valid Harvard Student ID required for entry.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations.
- Join the Facebook event and get social with @harvardocs on Twitter and Instagram with #HireHarvard.
Considering a career in the arts, advertising, marketing, public relations, brand management, retail, fashion, social media/digital strategy, publishing, writing, journalism, media, or design? OCS invites you to hear from the biggest names in the communication services fields and connect with job and internship opportunities.
EMPLOYERS: Registration information is available here.
Don't forget to attend the pre-fair panel, "Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo Panel: The Role of Creativity," from 3:00-4:00pm in Science Center D!
Join a variety of working professionals to get their perspective on the importance of creativity. Learn about specific opportunities to use your creative skills in marketing, advertising, and PR. Panelists can also answer questions regarding trends, changes, entry-level requirements, the difference between marketing, advertising, and PR, hiring timelines, and more! PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH CRIMSON CAREERS TO ATTEND.
- Zach Greenburg- Senior Editor at Forbes Magazine
- Teran Evans- Vice President, Design & Experience at Panera Bread
- Allison Tanenhaus- Digital Artist & Former Senior Copy Writer at Zip Car
- Mark Philip- Vice President & Group Creative Director at Digitas