Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 4:00pm ET
Location: Virtual through Crimson Careers
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard FAS degree students - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years. Non-FAS Harvard students and MIT students interested in attending must register through their school's career center.
Register to Attend: Login to your Crimson Careers account, navigate to Events > click "More Filters" > select "Virtual Career Fairs" > click "Apply". Then click into the specific career fair and select "Attend".
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations.
- Read the OCS Virtual Career Fair Tips for advice on what to do before, during, and after a virtual fair.
- Review the Crimson Careers Career Fair Tips in advance of the fair.
View the recording of our How to Work a Virtual Career Fair webinar.
Considering a career in the arts, advertising, marketing, public relations, brand management, retail, fashion, social media/digital strategy, publishing, writing, journalism, entertainment, media, or design? OCS invites you to connect with organizations in the communication services fields and learn about job and internship opportunities.
Participating organizations include:
- Abernathy MacGregor
- Bloomberg News
- Children and Screens: Institute of Digital Media & Child Development
- Content Lab at Harvard College Office of Admissions & Financial Aid
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library & Collection
- Gupta Media
- January Arts & Museums Internship Program (hosted by OCS)
- Jeff McClusky & Associates
- MDC Partners
- Procter & Gamble
- Setra Systems
- United Talent Agency
Follow @harvardOCS on Instagram to learn about internships, employers, and summer funding!
EMPLOYERS: Registration information is available here.