NOTE: To earn “campus interview rights” – to be able to apply to campus interview opportunities, schedule campus interviews, and otherwise participate in the Campus Interview Program – you must follow the registration procedures listed below. Eligible students and alumni must register for the Campus Interview Program *for each academic year.* If you registered for a previous academic year, yes, you do need to sign up again.
Sign up for the 2019-2020 Campus Interview Program
There are two ways for eligible Harvard College & GSAS candidates to sign up for the 2019-2020 Campus Interview Program. Students only need to complete ONE of the following.
1) Attend a Campus Interview Program Orientation
The fastest and easiest way to gain campus interview rights is to attend an orientation. At this meeting, you will learn about updates to Crimson Careers and the Campus Interview Program, as well as other resources at OCS and beyond to help you be most successful. See the Campus Interview Program Calendar for updated dates and details.
- Friday, August 30th, 2019 from 12:00pm (noon) to 1:00pm - Emerson 105
- Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 from 3:00pm to 4:00pm - SOCH Event Hall
- Thursday, September 5th, 2019 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm - Science Center Hall B
2) Complete the Online Tutorial and **PASS** the Online Quiz
We recommend attending an in-person orientation to ensure access in time for the first application deadline, which is Monday, September 9, 2019 at 11:59pm in Crimson Careers. Harvard Extension School students are not eligible to take the online quiz.
SENIORS, JUNIORS, SOPHOMORES, FRESHMEN, GSAS, & RECENT ALUMNI
The 2019-2020 Campus Interview Program Tutorial and Quiz (.pptx) is a ~15-minute overview of the job and internship search and the Campus Interview Program processes. Plan to supplement tutorial information with information from the OCS website and the Harvard Guide to Your Job Search (print copy available at OCS).
- Play the 2019-2020 Campus Interview Program Tutorial and Quiz (.pptx) with audio by selecting "F5" on a PC or "command + return" on a Mac.
- You may also access the 2019-2020 Campus Interview Program Tutorial and Quiz (.pdf) without audio as a transcript of each slide is available in the "Notes" section.
- Students must also *PASS* the online quiz to gain access to Campus Interviews.
- A passing score is 80% or better. Students may review the tutorial, the OCS website, and the Harvard Guide to Your Job Search as often as needed before and during the quiz.
- Activation will take approximately 1 business day after you have passed the online quiz.
For Harvard College Students who Are Abroad:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Study Abroad email list. Complete the online tutorial and quiz to register for fall 2019 campus interviews when it is posted in the fall.
For Harvard College Alumni, GSAS Alumni, and Harvard Extension School Students:
(See Eligibility Requirements and Alumni sections.)