NOTE: To earn “OCS Recruiting Program rights” – to be able to apply to recruiting program opportunities, schedule recruiting program interviews, and otherwise participate in the OCS Recruiting Program – you must follow the registration procedures listed below. Eligible students and alumni must register for the OCS Recruiting Program *for each academic year.* If you registered for a previous academic year, yes, you do need to sign up again
Sign up for the 2020-2021 OCS Recruiting Program (Fall Recruiting)
Interested in a job or internship in finance, consulting, business, or tech beginning summer 2021? Registration will open later this summer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your @college email to be added to the program email list to stay up to date over the summer.
OCS Recruiting Program Orientations
The fastest and easiest way to gain Recruiting Program interview rights is to attend an orientation. At this meeting, you will learn about updates to Crimson Careers and the OCS Recruiting Program, as well as other resources at OCS and beyond to help you be most successful. See the OCS Recruiting Program Calendar for updated dates and details.
Orientations for Seniors
- Thursday, July 30th at 4:00pm
- Friday, August 7th at 12:00pm
Orientations for Juniors & Sophomores
- Friday, July 31st at 12:00pm
- Thursday, August 6th at 4:00pm
While we encourage students to attend an orientation, additional opportunities to register will be offered later in August.
- *NOTE: The majority of OCS Recruiting Program internship opportunities are for students during the summer between their junior and senior years.For Harvard College Alumni, GSAS Alumni, and Harvard Extension School Students: