Dates: Monday, March 8 - Friday, April 2, 2021
Location: Virtual (links will be shared after registering)
Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University students and recent alumni.
How to Register: View the event in Crimson Careers to access the registration link. Non-FAS Harvard students, please contact your school's career center for the registration link.
Join the virtual Social Impact Expo Marathon! This month-long event will feature information sessions with organizations from around the world in a variety of sectors focused on positive social change, including nonprofits, for-profits, research, consulting, policy, media, technology, start-ups, government agencies, higher education institutions, and more.
Organizations will participate in 45-minute virtual information sessions with Q&A over the month. View the event schedule and hiring information (as of 3/24/21). View the event in Crimson Careers to access the registration link. Don’t miss these opportunities to connect with mission-driven leaders and hiring managers!
The sessions are a great way for you to get information about:
- Organizations’ current projects and hiring needs,
- What they are looking for in a resume,
- Typical interview questions, and
- What the hiring timeline looks like.
- Students will also have the opportunity to participate in a live Q+A at the end of each session.
- View the HGSE best practices for a list of sample questions to ask.
Hosted by the Harvard Graduate School of Education Career Services Office, in partnership with the Harvard FAS Office of Career Services.