Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
Location: Gutman Conference Center (6 Appian Way) map
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students.
Network with nonprofit and mission-driven organizations that span a range of fields, including government and education. Find an internship, job, or career that will make a positive social impact at all levels, and become an agent for change at the Social Impact Expo.
View last year's Facebook event.
View last year's list of organizations here.
Read the Top Five Organizations blog entry by Audrey Green '19
Last year's participating organizations included:
Policy Research / Consulting / Government
- Abt Associates
- American Enterprise Institute
- Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Environment America
- Environment Massachusetts
- Peace Corps
- Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy
- US DOT Volpe Center
- U.S. Public Interest Research Group
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- City Year
- Creative Associates International, Inc.
- Education Development Center, Inc. (EDC)
- Educational Justice
- Education Pioneers
- Frontier Group
- International Institute of New England
- Jobs for the Future
- Project Starfish
- The Right Question Project
- Urban Teachers
- Year Up
- Bellwether Education Partners
- Better Lesson
- Center for Education Policy Research - Strategic Data Project
- Families for Excellent Schools
- Harvard Alumni Affairs & Development
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard University
- InGenius Prep
- Let's Get Ready
- Student Social Support R&D Lab
- Axiom Learning
- Curriculum Associates
- IXL Learning
- TEALS (Technology Education and Literacy in Schools)
- WGBH Educational Foundation
- Whole U.
Co-sponsored by: The FAS Office of Career Services (OCS), and Harvard Graduate School of Education.