Location: Gutman Conference Center (6 Appian Way) map
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students - please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years. Valid Harvard Student ID required for entry.
View last year's list of 45+ participating organizations.
Network with nonprofit and mission-driven organizations that span a range of fields, including government and education. Find an internship, job, or career that will make a positive social impact at all levels, and become an agent for change at the Social Impact Expo.
Join in the conversation:
Co-sponsored by: The FAS Office of Career Services (OCS) and the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Last year's list of participating organizations represent a variety of mission-driven areas, including:
- American Red Cross
- Ameson Foundation
- Education Development Center, Inc. (EDC)
- Fenway Health
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
- Curriculum Associates
- Education Modified
- Ellevation Education
- InGenius Prep
- Microsoft TEALS Program
- Abt Associates
- Center for Education Policy Research (CEPR)
- Education Resource Strategies
- Education Pioneers
- Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy
- Blueprint Schools Network
- Breakthrough Greater Boston
- City Year
- Harvard Teacher Fellows
- SAGA Innovations
- Teach for the Future