- IMDiversity - dedicated to providing career and self-development information to all minorities, specifically African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, and women.
- Jopwell - career advancement platform of Black, Latinx, and Native American students & professionals.
- National Urban League - offers a large searchable job database that highlights organization interested in diversifying their talent pool.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals - helps Asian American professionals connect with one another and with resources that will help them take the next steps in their careers.
- The Society of Hispanic HR Professionals - hosts monthly networking meetings, along with regular career fairs and seminars.
- NCAI Fellowships - NCAI offers internships and fellowships to provide an opportunity for young leaders from across Indian Country to serve on the front lines of legislative action and policy development.
- Diversity Jobs - connects African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic people and members of the LGBT community with companies that are known for being especially diversity-friendly.