Date: Friday, December 7, 2018
Time: 1:00 – 4:00pm
Location: Harvard SOCH, 59 Shepard St (map)
Eligibility: Open to Harvard College students. Harvard ID required.
Launch Your Summer Search!
Meet representatives from various Harvard centers and departments offering domestic and international research, study, internship, volunteer, and funding opportunities at the largest summer planning event of the year.
- View, search, and filter last year's list of participating Harvard departments, centers and programs.
- See a visual sample of participants on the Summer Programs & Funding Pinterest page.
- Get social with @harvardocs at the Facebook event, and on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #HarvardSPF
Over 45 Harvard offices, departments, and centers attended last year's Fair, including:
- Crimson Summer Academy
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies (DRCLAS)
- Harvard Business School Global Initiative
- Harvard Center for African Studies
- Harvard China Fund
- Harvard Global Health Institute
- Harvard Summer School
- Harvard Undergraduate Research & Fellowships (URAF)
- Institute of Politics (IOP)
- Presidential Public Service Fellowship Program
- South Asia Institute
- and more!
Need a ride? A shuttle will be running in a continuous loop from the corner of Mt. Auburn St./Holyoke St. to the SOCH, beginning at 12:30pm.