Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Time: 2:00 - 4:00pm ET
Location: Virtual (in Crimson Careers)
Event Format: Representatives will have the option to host 1:1 and/or small group video chats.
Eligibility: Open to Harvard College students.
Launch Your Summer Search!
Meet representatives from various Harvard centers and organizations offering virtual domestic and international research, study, internship, volunteer, and funding opportunities at the largest summer planning event of the year.
Register to Attend: Log in to your Crimson Careers account, navigate to Events > Career Fairs > 2021 Summer Programs & Funding Fair, and click 'Attend'.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating centers and programs.
- Check out the OCS Summer Funding page for information on planning for summer experiences and applying for funding.
- Read the OCS Virtual Career Fair Tips for advice on what to do before, during, and after a virtual fair.
- Review the Crimson Careers Career Fair Tips in advance of the fair.
View the recording of our How to Work a Virtual Career Fair webinar.
ONE-STOP SEARCHING! Learn about many different Harvard funding opportunities, including:
- Summer Funding, Office of Career Services
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies (DRCLAS)
- Harvard Business School Global Initiative
- Harvard Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies
- Harvard Center for African Studies
- Harvard Global Health Institute
- Harvard Summer School
- Harvard Undergraduate Research & Fellowships (URAF)
- Institute of Politics (IOP)
- Presidential Public Service Fellowship Program
- Student Employment Office
Follow @harvardOCS on Instagram to learn about internships, employers, and summer funding!