OCS Overview (pdf)
- Best Colleges Guide: Internships and Fellowships for DACA and Undocumented Students - resources for funding, mentorship, and experiential learning that DACA and undocumented students can take advantage of to enhance their college experience and launch their career.
- Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC): Life After College Guide - sheds light on the post-grad possibilities that do exist for undocumented students. This comprehensive guide includes everything from student testimonials and survival tips to graduate and professional school advice.
- My Undocumented Life Blog: Applying to Grad School and Internships - provides up-to-date resources to undocumented students, such as scholarship opportunities, strategies for navigating the higher education system, information on how to apply for DACA or advanced parole, and much more.
- United We Dream: Dream Educational Empowerment Program (DEEP) - empowers immigrant students and promotes educational justice by providing curriculum resources, institutional toolkits, conferences and webinar opportunities, as well as general career resources for undocumented students.
- National Immigration Law Center (NILC): DACA and Workplace Rights - Answers questions that DACA recipients may ask in regards to their workplace rights, disclosing immigration status with supervisors or potential employers, and guidance on how to fill out certain hiring documents.
- Employers Interested in Hiring DACA Students - A list of employers who indicated as part of a recruitment survey conducted by Penn and UCLA that they would like to be included on a list of those specifically interested in hiring DACA students.
- Resources for Undocumented Students, Scholarships, Grants & Internship - The Latino/a Studies Program at Cornell University have compiled a comprehensive but non-exhaustive list of scholarships, internships, and research opportunities available to undocumented and DACAmented students.
- Sagehen Career Tools for Undocumented Students – Extensive list of resources.